Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pictures of Finlee

I thought I would share a few pictures of this cute little boy with you all. Sorry some of them aren't the best quality. Lighting is tricky.
 Thank you to my cousin to Nichole for making this cute penguin hat!



 Closest to a smile that we have caught on camera. I have a few on my phone but its an old flip phone and the pictures don't transfer to a computer very easily.





 He loves looking up at dad, at lights, and he will push his head back with his strong neck.

 Wearing one of Spencer's old pj's he wore as a baby. I loved how he looked in them.





2 comments:

  1. Awe, I looove the sweater outfit on him. He just doesn't take a bad picture. He's about as cute as they come. Give little Finlee a kissaroo from his aunt Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you send pictures in text messages? The way I get pictures to the computer is by texting them to my email. Just put your email address where you usually put a phone number. Voila!

    ReplyDelete