Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Finlee's first hike in Sedona


My family came into town to hang out with us for New Years and it was so nice to have them here. Finlee was only a few weeks old and everyone wanted to go down to Sedona. So we braved leaving the house and thought we would try a little hike. Little did I know that it wasn't so little. It was beautiful and I loved it but to take a 3 week old on it was a little much. We got lots of stares and tons of comments. But he did great and slept the whole way. 









 I really didn't like the idea of Spencer taking Finlee out on the bridge, but guess who won the argument. I just hope Finlee isn't as daring as his dad because he makes me nervous too many times. 

On the hike back a guy with his Rino stopped to give us a ride which was really nice. Super bumpy but Finlee slept through the whole thing. That baby loves movement and loud noises.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you guys are getting use out of that baby bjorn! It looks good on ya, Spence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lot of fun, so pretty. And Finlee looks so little in the baby bjorn! It's like there's just a little sack of sugar with little legs hanging out. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We went on our first hike with Phoenix when he was 3 weeks old too! He was just fine....it was me that struggled, haha. I'm glad you are taking him places and doing the things you love. Too many people let babies be the "end of having fun." They just make it different fun :)

    ReplyDelete