Saturday, January 4, 2014

Our first Christmas as a little family

 Wearing our PJ's from my parents on Christmas Eve!




 Our new family U of U gear.

 I wore this Christmas outfit when I was a month old. It says baby's first Christmas!

 Little Santa outfit from a friend in the ward.
We had a nice, relaxing Christmas home. We opened presents, made a Webb family classic Ebelskievers for breakfast, played some games we got for Christmas, watched a movie and had a yummy dinner. We really missed being with all our great family, but we did enjoy laying low, especially since we're still figuring out this whole parenting thing. I hope that everyone had a very merry Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that last picture of Finlee in the Santa outfit is cracking me up. He looks like he's thinking "Really Mom & Dad?" It is so stinking adorable on him though. And I love that you did end up putting him in your old outfit. And the U family outfits look great! I love it!! We sure missed you guys but it looks like you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Santa outfit! And Ebelskievers are a family tradition for us too :) I haven't mastered making them myself yet, my dad is the master in our house. What a cute little guy you have there:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you guys are going to be a Utes family! Love the matching outfits!

    ReplyDelete