Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pregnancy Photo Reel

One week left until this baby comes. We set December 11th as the day for the doctor to induce me, unless he comes early (I highly doubt it!). He is measuring big, as I probably have already said, so this way we get him out before he is too big:) 

Everything is looking good with Finlee. Heat rate has been good, movements good (though mommy would like more movements sometimes just to know he is doing good in there), good fluids, good blood pressure, no swelling. But as for the other not-so-good stuff, I do have those too. Sore back, sore belly from him kicking me in the same spot, heartburn, hard to move, not sleeping well, peeing ALL THE TIME, tired, etc. But I shouldn't complain. I just want those of you who think i'm having this perfect pregnancy to know I'm not, but I'm trying to love the great parts.

So for some last pictures of this pregnant women, here are a few that we took at home. 








No comments:

Post a Comment