Friday, March 8, 2013

Good News!

So today I had my post surgery apt with my Doctor to see how my incisions are healing up but also to see how the tests went on the cyst and endometriosis.

All came back good, which is a huge relief. She said that the cyst is a dermoid, with no malignancies or concerns. It was really good to get it removed so that nothing happens to it when I get pregnant again. As for the other ovary, she said it will make up for the one that was taken out and will ovulate monthly, eventually. It will take a few weeks for things to get back to normal in there so she said maybe not in the first few months, but in about 3 to 6 months it should be good and normal.

The endometriosis is there but she isn't worried at all about it. I have hardly any in there and it isn't doing anything harmful. It isn't causing miscarriages or infertility.

So from now on we will see what happens. I feel confident that we will be able to get some healthy babies here to this earth. I can hardly wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait either!! So happy for the good news and that everything looks good! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you girl,You and Spenc are amazing! Love you!

    ReplyDelete