Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thanksgiving Tradition

Every Thanksgiving we get to enjoy a fun morning of bowling. But this isn't any game of bowling, this is a competition. The first round is the qualifying round, then the second is the championship round to find the winner. This year I found myself in the championship round and I was ready to be embarrassed. My typical bowling style is to do good one round then the other is not so good. So the first round I did great, but the second not so good. I was the worst score, at 94, so I owe the bowlers next year some cheese fries. Oh well, it still was so fun.





I should have taken more pictures on Thanksgiving and of our trip back home but I didn't. 

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving lunch/dinner with Spencer's family along with a movie and games. I really love spending time with family. I love them all so much.

2 comments:

  1. That was so fun having you guys come back so soon after you left. The traditions just wouldn't be the same without you guys there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a good Thanksgiving and I'm excited to see you for Christmas.Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete