Sunday, December 9, 2012

Flagstaff Friday Art Walk

Spencer and I were trying to figure out what to do on Friday night that wouldn't cost any money, and found ourselves walking around down town at the monthly art walk. The town was also lighting a huge Christmas tree in Heritage Square, in the middle of downtown, signifying that the Christmas season had officially begun. It was a fun night of walking around, enjoying beautiful local art and getting to know the town a little better. We saw photography, paintings, jewelry, pottery, and lots more. We both really enjoyed it, and it was free. 



You have to look closely in this picture but Santa waving and the Mayor. They were driven into town on a firetruck. I tried to take a picture quick so I am sorry the quality isn't that great.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you guys are taking advantage of all the fun stuff to do in Flagstaff and really getting to know the area. Looks like it was a fun night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so your blog no longer makes me homesick . . . but it sure makes me want to visit Flagstaff! Fun times. I'm glad your temple isn't too far either. Snowflake looked like it had a lot of character. :)

    ReplyDelete