Wednesday, September 11, 2013

More about Baby

Upon my sisters request I am posting pictures that include the belly and my face. Not that I was trying to hide before, but I do want to have pictures to show all the excitement that Spencer and I feel. This little guy is growing quick, or at least my belly is. He is moving like crazy, just like his older brother. I keep having these cute dreams of him and I can hardly wait to get him here.

Picture taken at 5 months!

 ALSO....

The baby room is complete. It was completed about two weeks ago but we have had fun with family in town so I am finally posting pictures now. 




 No door to the closet so it is open.
 I decided to make some baby clothes dividers to help keep the sizes organized. Cost me only $1 to make 9 size dividers.
 Spencer was so cute and surprised me with this cute poster of the alphabet but it is fun and old. I don't know if you will be able to read it but they are pretty funny. It's in old English terms.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Your nursery is more ready than mine is and my baby is almost 2 months old, ha ha. You look so cute with your baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiff you are so cute! You look so very happy and I love the nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful & happy in these pictures, so excited! And I LOVE the nursery. It turned out so good. Thanks for sharing. It's fun to feel like I'm at least a little a part of this pregnancy. :) love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete