Monday, August 19, 2013

5 Months and growing

I was 5 months yesterday, Aug 18th!!! YAY over half way and counting down. Things have been going great. Nothing really to complain about, but that's not to say there aren't those typical uncomfortable things. I am just so happy to have a cute wiggly baby in my belly. The 2nd trimester is always great because I feel energized and motivated to get organized and ready for things. So We've been working on the baby room and other parts of the house which is nice to get done. My next post will be the baby room. It is pretty  much the same as we had it in Bountiful.
 Two pictures taken yesterday. It was a little hard to see the bump in the dress so I changed. I love that I am pretty much coming out of the awkward stage where people don't know if you just have gained weight or are pregnant. People are daring to ask if I'm pregnant, which is fine because I am! Ha ha!
I must be carrying this baby differently because I am much smaller than I was last time with Calvin. If you compare pictures from his pregnancy I was this big at 4 months, but baby is still measuring right on schedule so he must be really deep inside of me or something. 

As many people keep asking, we are still working on names. We'll let you know when we decide or when we get close. Right now our list has many names that I would never use but Spencer likes them so i'm willing to consider them, for a bit:)

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute. Glad to see that little bump growing outward. We are so excited to see you next week. We love you both tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I love your baby room paint! Fresh paint is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete