Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Jess-i-mi-ca!

Today is a wonderful day to remember Spencer's sweet sister Jessica. Today she would turn 23, just a year and a half younger than me. I felt very close to her even though I only knew her for 4 years. 
I remember the first time I met her. I was really nervous. Spencer and I had only know each other for maybe a month and we really liked each other. Already by then I knew that Jess was a special person to Spencer. They were best friends and if I didn't have her approval then I was out. Spencer brought her into the chocolate store that I was working at and it was the day before Christmas. It was a crazy busy time, but it was really fun to meet her. She was kinda serious, because it was really just a quick hello, but you could see how close her and Spencer were. After that I just remember becoming her friend instantly. 
 I love that she was someone who loved to laugh. I think every time I ever spent time with her there would always be laughing at some point. And I loved how much she loved to laugh with and at Spencer. He knew that he could pretty much say and do anything and she and Mom would laugh pretty hard. They sure loved him so much, and he loved them too.

 Picture of her when she was young are my favorite. So many of them she has the cutest and funniest little poses.

 She was such a hard worker and did such a great job at anything she did. I really thought it was pretty amazing that she graduated from Westminister College with a Bachelors in Psychology.
 I love all the cute pictures and memories of Spencer and Jess. They were right next to each other in age, and they sure had a lot of fun together.
She really was the cutest little girl. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and WE LOVE YOU JESS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica was such an amazing person! What a beautiful post! Happy Birthday Jessica! She is now your sweet guardian angel.

    ReplyDelete