Saturday, July 20, 2013

Another fun hike in Flagstaff

Someone in our ward told us about these caves here is Flagstaff so we decided to go check them out. The whole hike up is kinda steep so i took lots and lots of breaks.Once to the top it was really pretty. A storm was passing out ahead of us and it was really cool to see the clouds.

 The caves are everywhere at the top. We saw probably over 20 and didn't even look at them all. Some are really small but many of them you can climb into and connect into other ones.








 Tiny little horny toad.

 As we were hiking up we saw a grasshopper fly up and a lizard jump and catch it in his mouth. Spencer thought it was pretty cool. So we took a picture of the little guy with the grasshopper in his mouth.

2 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! Tell Spence that the rock in the fourth picture down drove my Tripophobia NUTS! Like, my head is still itching & I'm not even looking at the picture any more! Anywhoo, what a beautiful place you live! I can't wait till I get the chance to come visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flagstaff seems like such a cool place! I didn't realize that Arizona had so much green :)

    ReplyDelete