Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Japan Trip

Well we have just gotten back from Japan and it was so amazing. Ever since we got married we always have talked of going there because that is where Spencer served his mission, but I never thought we would have gone this soon. It really worked out so well in between jobs and everything. 

We did so much there. We went to a million temples, shrines, gardens, etc. We went to an aquarium, museums, the beach, Tokyo tower, etc. We traveled on almost every transportation possible: plane,  bullet train, subway, bus, taxi, car, bike, and walk. We ate delicious food and got some fun souvenirs. We met up with people from Spencer's mission which was so much fun. I would tell you about each detail but that would take forever. If you really want to know it all, just give me a call:)

I'll put only a few pictures of the trip so you can see how it was. Everything was so beautiful. We couldn't show you all the pictures because we took around 1,300. We were there over two weeks so of course there will be lots of pictures. Enjoy!







I could never figure out how to flush the toilet.



2 comments:

  1. This trip looked AMAZING! What a great experience. And I'm glad you shared so many pictures . . . they told the story you couldn't. And I think I would have had serious issues with that toilet as well. Were you just supposed to squat over it or what?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffany, I'm so glad you guys were able to go. It looks like you had a great time! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete