Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Coming to Arizona

We have officially moved down to Flagstaff, Arizona. All of our stuff isn't here yet but we are here and getting to know the area. I am not going to lie, the day we left I was very nervous. I am happy to be here and support Spencer in a new great job, but it will take a little getting used to. Family wont be close, the area is different and small, things cost more. But I know we will have fun here. I just wish that I knew the area already so that it felt more comfortable.
This is the apartment we are staying in. It is really nice. It is crazy that in almost all of the neighborhoods there are pine trees everywhere making it look like you are in the canyons.









We just started house hunting today and there isn't much out there right now. The big time to buy and sell is normally when the weather is nicer, but there are still some that we need to go see. We might just rent to get to know the area and to give more time for other homes to get on the market. I am excited to find a home tho, that way we will know what ward we will be in and can get to know people and make some friends. 

This is a new experience, it wont be easy, but I know that the Lord has directed us here and that it will be a great place for us. 

4 comments:

  1. Your apartment looks really nice & I heard that it was as big as your old house, so that is great! I think it is smart to take your time to find a home, so you make sure it's just what you want. And I know that in no time at all Flagstaff will feel like your home. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a pretty awesome apartment! Good luck with house hunting! And hey- if you just simply can't find a home... you can always move back to Utah! ;) I'm kidding- sort of. :) Love and miss you guys so much. So excited to see you this week for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun to see pictures of where you are living. I know it will take time to get to know the area and get settled. Living away is quite an adventure. I miss you guys but I am excited for you too. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone, that seems like a nice apartment. We miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete