Wednesday, December 10, 2014

1st Birthday Party

 Happy Birthday Finlee!
We did his party the day after his birthday so we still did a little cupcake on his actual birthday.
 He played with it more than ate it, but that was mainly because we had already fed him dinner.

 Pictures from the party!
I wanted to do a little something, but not too crazy because I'm just not like that. So I still did a little theme of vintage airplanes. We did a few snacks for the guests, trying to keep it simple.
 Finlee's cake. I tried the healthy kind, and honestly I wish I would have done the real thing. He didn't seem to like it much and the cake was kind of firm and the frosting super runny, oh well!
 Pictures from his birth to now!

 Playing with some friends



 All of us sang to him and he loved it!


 He ate more raspberries than the actual cake!


 He kept trying to push it off his tray, maybe he didn't like it!


1 comment:

  1. This is adorable!!! His party looks like it was awesome. I can't believe he is one!!!! Happy Birthday Finlee!

    ReplyDelete