Friday, April 25, 2014

Family Photos

While in Utah we got family pictures with the Graehl's and also just our little family. I really liked how they all turned out. Fotofly did a great job. 

I really wanted to get Finlee to smile for some of the pictures but I knew that it might not happen. When we went to get our little family pictures, Finlee had had only a little nap on the way over so I was worried he would be serious, fussy or cry but he did so great. He loved the girl that took our pictures. Spencer and I did nothing to get him to smile, it was all her. So if you go get your pictures taken ask for Bobbi, if you want someone calm and good with kids. 

















1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! Finlee is getting so big! I love how long your hair is getting, and Spence, well, Spence just always looks amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete