Monday, October 21, 2013

7 months along!!

We tried to take some baby bump pictures outside in our backyard, but it kinda worked kinda not. Lighting is something I need to work with and practice more on the camera.
 As for the pregnancy, things are going well. It is amazing how much easier this pregnancy has seemed because last time I was teaching my first year and man was I tired and stressed out. This one has been nice because I work a little each week, have time at home, and pay more attention to this little guys movements.

He is a wiggler like his older brother. Maybe a tiny bit less, but he still is moving around a lot. He's got a good schedule down so I know I can pretty much count on feeling him move about every 2 or 3 hours (its usually when I am ready for my next snack or small meal).

I've been having doctors appointments every 2 weeks now so it has been so nice to go in more often and hear that good heartbeat. Next week we have another ultrasound just to take another good look at him, and Spencer and I are so excited to see him again. Ultrasounds are the best. The beginning of November I will go in every week and get stress tests done.

I am really looking forward to that time because I am already getting antsy and nervous. My prayers have doubled if not tripled during the day. I don't think I have prayed more in my entire life than now. If I feel like it has been a while since I have felt him, I just pray that he is ok or for him to move so I know he is ok. But these prayers haven't just been for the baby; for Spencer and I to be ready for this little man to come and join our life (physically, emotionally, etc.), for our family members who are still grieving and missing loved ones, for Spencer when he's missing is Mom and sister terribly, etc.

These last couple of months are going to be filled with making freezer meals, getting the house ready and stocked up, making a few baby gifts for some friends, a few baby things for us, christmas/birthday/anniversary planning and gift buying, and much more. I know he needs to stay inside me for as long as he can, but man we want him here so badly.

End Note: Baby names are narrowed down to Lee, Finley (Finlee), West or Destin (recently added because our Nephews love the name. It is after the city we went to in Florida just month ago!) We'll keep you posted.


5 comments:

  1. Tiffany, I am so excited for you! Let me know if you are coming up to Utah anytime! I'd love to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously just love these pictures of you. You just radiate happiness. I pray for you all of the time. That you & Spence can feel peace through out this whole pregnancy. I am so excited for him to get here too. And, like I said before, anytime you need me there or my help with whatever, I'll be there, I'll make it happen. I just love you guys so so much & I literally would do anything for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! I love reading your blog and staying caught up. I'm excited to see this little guy :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful! It's nice he's wiggling so much, Phoenix hardly ever wiggled so I was always worrying about him. I was lucky if I felt him 2-3 times a day!
    You're getting so close :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute! We are so excited for this baby to come. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete