Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

So Valentines night was really fun with Spencer. He came home from work to dinner that I got ready for us. We had taquitos, asparagus, and fun sauces and dips. Then we had a heart shaped cake that I should not have frosted two colors, ha ha.

 I gave Spencer some running shorts, and he got me a cd. Nice and simple but so fun.

 Oh and I found this waiting for me in the kitchen.

Spencer was in charge of the activities for the night. We went to a clubhouse that our HOA owns and it was really fun. We played pool, checkers, wii and enjoyed the hot tub. So relaxing and fun.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a really fun Valentine's Day! The balloon with the picture taped on it is classic Spencer! And that cake looks delish... two toned and all. Love you both!!

    ReplyDelete